For the record for Thurs., Oct. 13, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, October 10, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Tues., Oct. 8, 2013:
• George D. Bryan III, 55, for violation of probation and failure to appear and held without bond.
• Justin G. Stillwell, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Kristian M. Scronce, 28, for 27 counts of possession of a forged instrument and failure to appear and held on a $385,000 bond.
• R.A. Sexton, 78, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Brennon L. Peavey, 33, for theft of property II and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Craig Gantt, 43, on a court ordered arrest and held without bond.
• William D. Carroll, 46, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Debra Stutting, 59, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.