Council abates propertiesPublished 11:55pm Tuesday, October 15, 2013
The Andalusia City Council on Tuesday abated four properties, including:
• 603 Carlton St. for weeds
• 605 Carlton St. for weeds
• East Three Notch (Old Cedar Apartments) for weeds
• 107 Coy St. for weeds, junk, litter and inoperable vehicle
The council also:
• Approved an event alcohol license for the Alabama Wildlife Federation’s wild game supper.
• Reppointed Mike Holloway to the South Alabama Regional Airport Authority.
• Presented a Pro Bono Month resolution to Covington County bar commissioner John Peak.