For the record for Fri., Oct. 18, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, October 18, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Departments Wed., Oct. 16, 2013:
• Travis L. Lambert, 63, for four grand jury indictments and held on a $36,000 bond.
• Justin E. Tillery, 32, for bondsman off bond and held on a $153,000 bond.
• Zachary Walden, 33, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $125,000 bond.
• Jeffery G. Carnley, 27, for harassing communications and held on a $300 bond.
• Sasha R. Robinson, 26, for domestic violence III and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Karoline G. Hinnant, 28, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael T. Lee, 24, for domestic violence III and harassment and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Paul R. Hart, 42, for two grand jury indictments and held on a $45,000 bond.