For the record for Sat., Oct. 19, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, October 19, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Departments Thurs., Oct. 17, 2013:
• Nicholas K. Thompson, 24, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Robert G. Williams, 48, for public intoxication and held on a $1,000 cash bond.
• Joseph Acreman, 24, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Quincy Barbour, 32, on hold for another agency.
• Courtney P. Hill, 27, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Christopher Dennard, 30, on hold for another agency.
• Cynthia D.Wilder, 53, for theft of property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Heather M. Baig, 38, for two counts of distribution and held on a $200,000 bond.
• Gabrielle S. Beasley, 25, for two counts of distribution and held on a $200,000 bond.