For the record for Wed., Nov. 20, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Departments Nov. 18, 2013:
• Tracy L. Jordan, 34, for public intoxication and disorderly conduct and held on a $1,000 bond.
• David Alford Jr., 53, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Andrew A. Warren, 46, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Steven G. Seaney, 23, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Becky H. Owens, 29, on hold for another agency.
• Iesha Parker, 21, on a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Quanta M. Williams, 39, on a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Patrick T. Kervin, 25, for domestic violence III and public intoxication and held on a $6,000 bond.