Arrest reports for Fri., Nov. 22Published 12:21am Friday, November 22, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Wed., Nov. 20, 2013:
• Zach S. Cassady, 27, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jeremy A. Flinn, 30, for child support and held without bond.
• Terra Archie, 32, for failure to appear in court and held on a $946 bond.
• Burt Allen Prue, 48, for public intoxication, disorderly conduct, harassment and resisting arrest and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Christopher Wayne Oliver, 36, for theft of property and held on a $500 bond.
Robert Drennan, 52, for possession of marijuana and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Jason Dewayne Spears, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Kimberly Layton, 35, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Bonnie Rodgers, 23, for bond offense and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Whisper Langford, 27, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.