Tickets on sale for annual ‘Tour of Homes’Published 12:00am Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tickets are on sale now for the Luncheon Pilot Club of Andalusia’s annual Christmas Tour of Homes.
This is the fifth year for the fundraiser, which will be held this Sunday, Dec. 8, from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Nancy Robbins, club member, announced the following homes will be featured:
• Springdale, located at 505 East Three Notch Street, across from Harold’s Furniture;
• Hunter and Ginny Grimes at 705 East Three Notch Street;
• Kelly and Lynn Ralls at 201 Diane Drive;
• Larry and Mary Avery, at 601 Grand Oak Drive; and,
• Steve and Jennifer Palmer at 15200 Haygood Road.
“This year, our hospitality center will be located at Harold’s Furniture and Flooring,” Robbins said. “They are helping with the sales of tickets and maps for the tour of homes, and on the day of the event, they will have refreshments.”
Robbins said admission to the homes is by ticket only.
“We would like to encourage all ticket purchasers for the tour to wear their ticket on their outer apparel,” she said. “It makes things a little easier.”
Money raised will help purchase bicycle helmets for Community Christmas, as well as a variety of other community projects.
Anyone needing more information is asked to call 881-0121. Tickets are available from any club member or at Harold’s Furniture. Cost is $10.