Arrest reports for Fri., Jan. 3Published 12:05pm Friday, January 3, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Wed., Jan. 1, 2014:
• Chase A. Smith, 22, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Eldrick B. Mahone, 23, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Jamonica S. Golden, 23, for giving false information to a law enforcement officer and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Eric Alford, 45, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Grady A. Lee Jr., 35, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Laketa L. Marshall, 35, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $23,000 bond.
• Jeremy A. Andrus, 31, for possession of marijuana I, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen property II and failure to appear and held without bond.