Little Black Dress fundraiser at Country Club SaturdayPublished 12:00am Wednesday, March 12, 2014
There are still a limited number of tickets available to this weekend’s Little Black Dress event, a fundraiser for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library.
Those who attend the event, slated for the Andalusia Country Club, will be greeted by “celebrity” valets and waiters from the local community. Women will be treated to dinner, a fashion show, and will hear from Miss Mallory Hagan, Miss America 2013.
They also will have an opportunity to bid on silent auction items, including:
• A king or queen tempurpedic mattress set from Mr. Mattress.
• A recliner from Harold’s.
• Jewelry from Christopher’s.
• A Michael Coors watch from Ward and Co.
• Cleaning service from Extra Clean.
• A spa day from Utopia Spa and Salon.
• A custom painting from Roger Powell.
• A photo session from Memories by Monte.
• A Hobo purse from Town and Country.
A drawing for a week at the beach, compliments of Getty-Up-N-Go and Roy Mohon, also will be held.
Corporate sponsors include PowerSouth, Covington Electric, Darby’s, the Dixon Foundation, CenturyLink and Sister Shubert’s.
Tickets are $100 each, or $500 for a table of six, and are available at Harold’s Furniture. For additional information, contact Curtis Simpson at 488.4303.