Arrest reports for Thurs., March 13Published 12:00am Thursday, March 13, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Tues., March 11, 2014:
• Corneshia Berry, 25, for municipal court order
• Jonathan M. White, 28, for 22 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument, and held on a $66,000 bond.
• Daniel Leroy Stewart, 52, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Russell Derrel Worley, 38, sentenced.
• Jason W. Barth, 33, for failure to appear.
• Mickey Upshaw, 47, for violation of probation and attempting to elude.
• Solomon Walton, 37, for two counts of failure to appear.