Arrests for Wed., June 11, 2014Published 12:00am Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Mon., June 9, 2014:
• Rosa Lynda Smith, 34, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Christopher Lawson, 41, for theft of property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Michelle Edith Barb, 48, for criminal mischief III, harassment and criminal trespassing and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Joseph N. Acreman, 24, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Steven Hoschouer, 28, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $1,500 bond.