Arrests for Thurs., June 12, 2014Published 12:00am Thursday, June 12, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Tues., June 10, 2014:
• Edward D. Cooper, 57, for failure to appear in court and open container and held on $222 cash bond.
• Jasmunn Lee Cobb, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jimmy Lynn Infinger, 46, for being a fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• Rusty Duane Rodger, 38, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Joyce E. Nataro, 73, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• William J. Davis, 44 for order of arrest, bond revocation and negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.