Arrests for Thurs., June 19, 2014Published 12:00am Thursday, June 19, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Department, Tues., June 17, 2014:
• Jerry Richardson, 43, for criminal trespassing, possession of marijuana II, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing a governmental operation and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Christopher Clinton, 37, for reckless endangerment and attempting to elude and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Matthew Buchanan, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Whitney Dee-Ann Worley, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Cedric A. Bennett, 43, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Stephen M. Huber, 29, for writ of arrest and held without bond.
• Michael Williams, 40, for writ of arrest and held without bond.
• Wayne E. Goldsmith, 48, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.