Arrests for Thurs., June 26, 2014Published 12:00am Thursday, June 26, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Tues., June 24, 2014:
• Houston Adam Kervin, 27, for violation of a protection order and held without bond.
• Erick William Brown, 27, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Gebrian D. Blackwell, 29, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Grady Anthony Lee Jr., 36, for child support and held without bond.
• William Jeremiah Talbot, 27, being held without bond as a fugitive from justice.