Council approves rezoningPublished 8:02pm Tuesday, July 1, 2014
The City of Andalusia has a number of board appointments open, and is seeking local residents to apply for the volunteer jobs. They include:
• Two seats on the Downtown Development Authority
• Three seats on the Planning Commission
• Two seats on the Board of Zoning Adjustment.
The council also abated three properties for violation of the weed ordinance, including:
• An empty lot on Knox Street.
• 220 Knox Street
• An empty lot near the old Swift Supply building.
The council also approved the relocation of an off-premise beer and wine license for Dollar General, which is relocating on Hwy. 29.