Arrests for Fri., July 4, 2014Published 12:00am Friday, July 4, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Wed., July 2, 2014:
• James M. Little, Jr., 37, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Tiffany Adams, 26, for falsely reporting an incident, and held on a $500 bond.
• John Stuart, 26, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Latoya Reldy, 29, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Harold D. Smith, 46, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Christopher J. Farris, 49, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Alex Ryan Hare, 28, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Chamberland L. Hines, 19, for providing a false report to law enforcement and possession of a controlled substance.