Arrests for Thurs., July 10, 2014Published 12:00am Thursday, July 10, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Tues., July 8, 2014:
• James Brandon Oakes, 47, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Timothy Nix, 47, for obstructing justice and held on a $10,000 bond; and for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Stacy Ann Yingst, 47, for grand jury and held on a $5,000 bond.
• Kenneth R. Howell, 49, for criminal trespassing II and held on a $500 bond.
• Thomas S. Taylor, 19, for probation revocation and held without bond.
• Joseph Kevin Qualls, 29, for failure to appear in court and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Dubose, 59, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Michael W. Caine, 49, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Michael Tate Doris, 34, for possession of untaxed alcohol and held on a $500 bond.