Arrests for Thurs., , July 31, 2014Published 12:00am Thursday, July 31, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments, Tues., July 29, 2014:
• James Allen Northern, 35, being held without bond for another agency.
• Jarred N. Ritchie, 23, for domestic violence I and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Misty Cross Lanier, 35, for harassing communications and held on a $3,000 bond.
• William H. Franklin, 18, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Freddie Lee Velverton, 50, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Brandon C. Chance, 30, for possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Jordan Broughton, 36, for domestic violence III and held on a $3,000 bond.
•Jeremy Adam Flinn, 30, for failure to appear in court and held on a $13,223.75 bond.