For the record for Fri., June 25, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, June 25, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., June 23, 2010:
• Shelly M. McDaniel, 30, on grand jury indictment and held on $200,000 bond.
• Trisha Madden, 29, for reckless endangerment and harassment and held on $3,500 bond.
• Tiffany Morrow, 21, for two counts of third-degree theft of property and unlawful breaking and entering and held on $26,000 bond.
• Jenny M. Parmer, 21, for violation of probation.
• John Odekirk, 20, for third-degree theft of property and stripping stolen vehicle and held on $23,000 bond.
• Jerry Shaw, 56, for third-degree domestic violence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Raymond D. McKinley, 24, for failure to appear and held on $530 bond.
• Kevin B. Carter, 29, for failure to appear and held without bond.