For the record for 7/21/10
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., July 19, 2010:
• Darresha Harrision, 31, for bondsman off bond and held without bond.
• Sonya Cobb, 27, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Billy Benson, 47, for bondsman off bond and held without bond.
• Kendall Ramsey, 21, on hold for another agency and held without bond.
• Luke Mark Popwell, 24, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Tony Ray Feagin, 49, for five counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Sara Perry for failure to appear and held on a $583 cash bond.
• Two sodomy with a boy, strong arm.
• Two thefts.
• One forgery.
• One criminal mischief.
• One enticing for immoral purposes.
• One harassing communications.
• Three suspicious circumstances.