ACS makes personnel decisions
The Andalusia City School Board of Education made a couple of final personnel decisions last night at their monthly board meeting.
Granted leave of absence to Carrie Davis.
- Tammy Nall as secretary.
- Wanda Morgan as bookkeeper.
- Gilian Jones as a special education paraprofessional.
The board also:
- Approved teacher/coaching supplements.
- Approved to seek bids for bleachers and press box for the baseball field.
- Approved Andalusia Elementary School’s CNP Corrective Action Plan.
- Approved the salary schedule.