Arrest reports for Wed., June 29Published 12:00am Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
June 27, 2011
• Levi S. Talbot, 30, for third-degree theft of property and held on $500 bond.
• John W. Kearns, 24, on writ of arrest and held on $110,000 bond.
• Darren Meeks, 46, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Daniel Todd, 22, on Grand Jury indictments and held on $13,000 bond.
• Walter Wayne Harrell, 34, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Christopher Boles, 25, for public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and criminal littering and held on $19,000 bond.