Arrest reports for Sat., Sept. 1Published 12:00am Saturday, September 1, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
August 31, 2012:
• Mary Dianne Schofield, 27, child support, FTA.
• Zachary O. Chambers, 21, harassing communication, and held on a $500 bond.
• Trevor Williams, 23, possession of marijuana and failure to appear and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Jessie James Clanzy, 65, public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
• Ray Charles Likely, 41, failure to appear
• Gerald Devan Jackson, 28, bondsman off bond.
• Brenton Lee Hall, 25, failure to appear.