For the record for Thurs., Sept. 13, 2012Published 12:00am Thursday, September 13, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Sept. 11, 2012:
• Willie Earl Peterson, 50, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Micah Rider, 29, for possession of marijuana I and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Zachary Cassady, 26, for two counts of forgery and held on a $110,000 bond.
• Maggie Odom, 21, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $1,00 bond.
• Mary Boothe, 36, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• Jeseph E. Tillery, 24, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Tramel L. Perry, 53, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,500 bond.
Clarification: In the Wed., Sept. 12, edition, it was reported that Rebecca Garner, 38, was arrested for three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument. This is not the same Rebecca S. Garner, 42, who teachers at Andalusia Middle School and owns Andalusia Dance, Tumbling and Cheer. The Star-News is happy to set the record straight.