For the record for Sat., Sept. 22, 2012Published 12:00am Saturday, September 22, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Sept. 20, 2012:
• Brandon L. Crawford, 24, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Lynn Hughes, 52, for two counts of theft of property I and two counts of using position of personal gain and held on a $120,000 bond.
• Theresa Davis, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Carliesha D. Terrell, 19, for failure to appear and held on a $439 bond.
• Christoper J. Terry, 34, for contempt and held without bond.
• Pam M. Nolen, 48, for four counts of disorderly conduct and driving while under the influence and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Sheena L. McHenry, 27, for failure to appear and held on a $34,669.74 cash bond.
• Mary Elizabeth Henley, age unknown, for criminal trespass III and harassment and held on a $6,000 bond.
•¨Jessie K. Henderson, 31, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• William E. Eldridge, 37, for criminal trespass III and harassment and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Chester Smith, 56, for public intoxication and giving false information to a law enforcement officer and held on a cash bond.
• Jordane R. Gavin, 20, for violation of probation and held on a $6,000 bond