For the record for Thurs., Oct. 4, 2012Published 12:00am Thursday, October 4, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 2, 2012:
• Willis T. Marshall, 29, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Thomas Smith, 20, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Rayburn L. Muldin, 35, for burglary III, theft of property II and 10 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $50,000 bond.
• Benjie Phillips, 37, on a warrant and held without bond.
• Clinton A. Watson, 43, and held without bond.