For the record for Sat., Oct. 13, 2012Published 12:00am Saturday, October 13, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 11, 2012:
• Ronald Floyd, 49, for domestic violence II and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Shirley L. Scheffer, 53, for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Bobbie Jean Carroll, 49, for a grand jury indictment for attempted murder and held on a $60,000 bond.
• Leonard Pleasant, 24, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Richard B. Moss, 47, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $135,000 bond.