For the record for Thurs., Nov. 15, 2012Published 12:00am Thursday, November 15, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 13, 2012:
• Michael Allen, 43, for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Austin D. Everett, 18, for carrying a concealed weapon and held on a $500 bond.
• Orvel E. Ragland, 44, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Clifton Moore, 26, for three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $9,000 bond.
• Angela Gill, 42, for violation of probation and four counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held without bond.
• Olonzia D. Meeks, 27, for possession of marijuana I and possession of a controlled substance and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Marcus E. Cassidy, 46, for obstruction of governmental operations and held on $3,000 bond.
• Crystal L. Gillum, 23, for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and held on a $500 bond.