For the record for Sat., Nov. 24, 2012Published 12:00am Saturday, November 24, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 22, 2012:
• Zachary C. Herrington, 19, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Ethan Walker, 18, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Joe Lankford, 41, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Clayton Palmer, 37, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
• Ishane DeKemde, 22, for possession of marijuana II and obstruction of government operations and held on a $15,000 bond.