Many made Nutcracker a successPublished 9:32pm Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you … to everyone who helped to make Andalusia Ballet’s Nutcracker performances a huge success!
This is Andalusia Ballet’s 30th Anniversary Season….Discover the Passion. As we celebrate our past and look forward to an exciting future, we are grateful for the support of so many.
Our many thanks to:
• Our Corporate Partners for this season – Solon and Martha Dixon Foundation, Gitty Up-N-Go, Inc., Andy Cable, LBW Community College, Andalusia Regional Hospital, CCB Community Bank, Wells Fargo, Andalusia Star-News, BB&T, Covington Electric Cooperative, Massey Automotive, Murphy, Murphy and McCalman, PowerSouth, Rabren, Odom, Pierce and Hayes, Regions Bank, and X-tra Clean. Your generous support makes it possible for us to fund our not only our performance season, but our outreach and year-round training programs as well.
• The Alabama State Council on the Arts for their support of the A Dance Project, our outreach program at the Andalusia Middle School.
• The City of Andalusia, Mayor Johnson, City Council and staff for their partnership with Andalusia Ballet in the renovation of the beautiful Church Street Arts Centre, (If you haven’t visited, please make a point to come by and see this jewel of our community!)
• The members of Andalusia Ballet whose belief in our organization and the many benefits that dance and the arts bring to a community,
• To our office manager, Alicia Morgan, and teaching staff at the ballet; Addy Gantt, Ander Helms, Laura and Joey Villalobos, Shelly Wagoner and Laura Wells, for their endless efforts to make everything as good as it could possibly be,
• To the parents and many volunteers whose work behind the scenes helps to make it all happen,
• and, most of all, to our dancers. Thank you for your hard work and dedication, your enthusiasm and the joy you bring to my life. I love you!