For the record for Fri., Dec. 14, 2012Published 12:00am Friday, December 14, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Dec. 12, 2012:
• Erin L. Copeland, 19, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• William D. Feagin, 50, for failure to appear and contempt and held without bond.
• Maigan Davidson, 21, for domestic violence and harassment and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Troy Grayson, 26, for a grand jury indictment on drug related charges and held on a $750,000 bond.
• Thomas R. Purnell, 45, on hold for another agency.
• Jeffery G. Spivey, 53, for domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.