For the record for Fri., Feb. 22, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, February 22, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Feb. 20, 2013:
• Angela M. Edwards, 39, for failure to appear and held on a $281 bond.
• Randell T. Johnson, 21, for failure to appear (traffic) and held without bond.
• Lee Arron Fowler, 32, for two counts of failure to appear and held on a $972 bond.
• Verneica E. Searcy, 22, on hold for Pike County.
• Joseph C. Hogster, 26, for receiving stolen property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Michael D. Powell, 28, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Bud T. Grayson, 34, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to elude and resisting arrest and held on a $26,000 bond.