For the record for Tues., March 5, 2013Published 12:00am Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments March 1-3, 2013:
• Tyler M. Maver, 19, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Salina G. Sasser, 38, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Craig Helms, 61, for criminal mischief III, criminal mischief II, criminal trespass III and bond revocation and held without bond.
• Ricky A. Walker, 52, for criminal trespass and held on a $500 bond.
• Benjamin Bradley, 38, on hold for another agency and possession of marijuana II, public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft III, obstruction and resisting arrest. He was held without bond.
• Buddy W. Jones, 28, for possession of a controlled substance, felony possession of drug paraphernalia and manufacturing II and held on a $260,000 bond.
• Kenneth W. Jordan, 54, for probation violation and failure to pay and held without bond.
• Starr A. Vickery, 27, for failure to appear and held on a $403 bond.
• Donald W. MacQueen, 31, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Lakamaron D. Lacey, 22, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia, violation of probation and held without bond.
• Rogelio MoreJon, 54, for bringing stolen property into the state and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Eric Lee Rhudy, 22, for domestic violence III and held $3,000 bond.
• Robert H. Foshee, 54, for driving under the influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Xavier D. Renfro, 28, for failure to appear and held without bond.