For the record for Wed., April 3, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
April 1, 2013:
• Frankie McQueen, 34, for three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $9,000 bond.
• Frank Clifford Lacey III, 21, for arson I and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Jeremy J. Thomas, 23, for receiving stolen property II and receiving stolen property III and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Karoline Hinnant, 27, for two counts of possession of a forged instrument and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Maria H. Trammell, 50, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• John Callaham, 25, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Shawn C. Wright, 20, for failure to appear and held on a $543 cash bond.