For the record for Thurs., April 18, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, April 18, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
April 16, 2013:
• Jeffery Gustafson, 39, for pedestrian under the influence and held on a $300 bond.
• Marcus Johnson, 24, for two warrants for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Cameron Z. Maloy, 21, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Courtney Hill, 26, for menacing and held on a $500 bond.
• Jeffery Pate, 40, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Curtis Creech, 53, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Ira McCooley, 57, for disorderly conduct and held on a $500 bond.
• Charles Nowling, 32, for theft of services II and held on a $10,000 bond.
• James R. McCart, 38, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Patrick A. Witherspoon, 28, for bondsman off bond and on hold for investigation.