For the record for Fri., May 3, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, May 3, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments May 1, 2013:
• Wesley A. Kilgore, 30, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II, tampering with evidence and obstruction and held on a $26,500 bond.
• Tammy H. Maddox, 39, harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Samantha Jost, 28, for attempted possession of a controlled substance and forgery III and held without bond.
• Sarah M. Perry, 31, for four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Melissa Carnley, 36, on a warrant and held without bond.
• Brooke A. Sanderson, 20, for driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance and held on a $11,000 bond.