For the record for Fri., May 10, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, May 10, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
May 8, 2013:
• Julian Ramirez, 33, for driving while under the influence and placed on hold for another agency.
• Randall R. McKenzie, 29, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Hal M. Tucker Jr., 26, for attempted theft of property and probation violation and held without bond.
• Ladistrick R. Tyson, 24, for probation revocation and failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Robert E. Knight, 41, for negotiating a worthless instrument and contempt and held without bond.
• Alisa M. Elkes, 43, for fraudulent use of a credit/debit cart and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Michael Bozeman, 28, for failure to pay child support and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Johnny D. Stinson, 39, for domestic violence III and held on a $500 bond.
Steven I. Johnson, 40, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Michael T. Coyne, 34, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.