For the record for Thurs., May 16, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, May 16, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments May 14, 2013:
• James Earl Caine, 50, for pedestrian under the influence and held on a $300 bond.
• Randy Ainsworthy, 48, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• William C. Gautney, 44, for domestic violence III and held on a $4,000 bond.
• Ashdon E. Tate, 23, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• William W. Moody III, 24, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication and held on a $16,000 bond.
• William J. Talbot, 26, for criminal trespass III and held on a $500 bond.