For the record for Sat., June 1, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, June 1, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments May 30, 2013:
• Melvin L. Williams Jr., 32, for attempting to elude, reckless driving and resisting arrest and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Thomas H. Morrow, 29, for manufacturing I, trafficking, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II and held on a $557,500 bond.
• Ragen N. Griffin, 23, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Duane West, 55, on hold for another agency.
• Eric L. Person, 37, on hold for another agency.
• Aaron M. Justice, 36, for failure to appear and held on a $2,458 cash bond.