For the record for Fri., Oct. 4, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, October 4, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Oct. 2, 2013:
• Phillip Mitchell, 55, for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Courtney Porter, 22, for contempt and held without bond.
• Fred Stinson, 72, for driving under the influence and carrying a concealed weapon and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Joel A. Davis, 23, for attempted possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II, possession of drug paraphernalia and chemical endangerment of a child and held on a $220,000 bond.
• Richard K. Foss, 57, for harassment and held on a $500 bond.