For the record for Fri., Nov. 8, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, November 8, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 6, 2013:
• Johnny F. Johnson, 46, for three counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael E. Johnson, 25, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Tyson W. Dorvee, 34, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Misty Spicer, 37, for contempt and held without bond.
• Dennis L. Helmers, 72, for driving under the influence and resisting arrest and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Syndal Duncan, 20, for theft of property III, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Irene Spooner, 44, for a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Reginald L. Williams, 46, on hold for another agency.
• Scott D. Taylor, 42, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Mercedes Ammons, 22, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Marchus Bechtol, 39, for obstruction of governmental operations and held on a $500 bond.