No injuries in drive-by shootingPublished 3:09pm Monday, January 27, 2014
The Andalusia Police Department’s investigation into Monday afternoon’s drive-by shooting is continuing, Chief Paul Hudson said Monday night.
No one was hit by the gunfire, but a spectator said at least three shots were fired. The driver of the vehicle that was hit drove to the APD, which then issued a be-on-the-look-out order, or BOLO, for a white Chevrolet Z26. Police also were looking for two armed black men.
At press time, Hudson said the second vehicle had been located, and investigators were still questioned people about the incident. Arrests are expected today, he said.