Arrest reports for Sat., May 10, 2014Published 12:45am Saturday, May 10, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Thurs., May 8, 2014:
• Donnie Gray Leon, 40, for violation of probation.
• Peter Wright, 55, for DUI and held on a $7,500 bond.
• John E. Tillery Sr., 50, for violation of probation.
• Michael B. Hall, 24, for possession of marijuana second, and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Haley Shoemaker, 18, for possession of controlled substance, possession od drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana II, and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Jasmin L. Gatlin, 18, for bond revocation, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Clifford Dean Allen, 21, for violation of parole.
• Austin Ryan Allen, 19, for transmitting obscene material to a child and rape second and held on a $30,000 bond.
• Willie Paul Curry, 53, for possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.