Arrests for Tues., July 1, 2014Published 12:00am Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls
Police Departments, Fri., June 27-Sun.,-June 29
Fri, June 27
• Jo Ellen Cobb, 48, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Tyler Winston Gibson, 35, for boating under the influence and disorderly conduct and held on a $10,500 bond.
Sat., June 28
• Adam Walden, 27, being held without bond for another agency.
• Earl Lane, 30, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Chelsie Ward, 32, for failure to appear in court and held on a $1,000 cash bond.
• Rico Ladrell Cargle, 36, for public intoxication and held on a $3,000 bond.
Sun., June 29
• Catorica Floyd, 23, for failure to appear and held on a $755 cash bond.
• Heather Booth, 37, for domestic violence III and held on a $500 bond.
• Randi Lynn Blue, 22, for failure to appear in court and held on a $500 cash bond.