Arrests for Wed., July 30, 2014Published 12:00am Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments, Mon., July 28, 2014:
• James Beach Bobo, 34, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Lori Beth Johnson, 24, for domestic violence III and harassing communications and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Sherman E. Denson, 21, for failure to appear in court and held on a $966 cash bond.
• Gerald Devon Jackson, 30, for violation of probation and child support and held without bond.
• James Michael Little, 37, for pedestrian under the influence and held without bond.
• Colby Lee Wyatt, 23, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.