The following reports of complaints and arrest were filed by deputies of the Crenshaw County Sheriff#039;s Office during the period of Oct. 13 through Nov. 18:
– George William Coward, 59 was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Michael Edward Davis, 43, was arrested and charged with enticing a child and assault, third degree.
– A report was filed for domestic violence, harassment on North Boling Avenue in Rutledge.
– Donnie Howell Killingsworth, 44, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, first degree.
– A report was filed for domestic violence on Hwy. 97 in Highland Home.