For the record
Published 12:00 am Saturday, May 8, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., May 6, 2010:
• David R. Johnson, 38, for third-degree domestic violence and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Lil John Roy McMillan, 54, for contempt and held without bond.
• Tonicia Taylor, 34, for second-degree theft of property and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Jason Cooper, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Dominix Ball, 31, for failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Beverly Burgess, 46, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Joseph McMillian, 37, for failure to appear on a traffic violation and held without bond.
• Nellie Lloyd, 27, for eight counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $24,000 bond.