For the record for Fri., May 14, 2010
Published 12:00 am Friday, May 14, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., May 12, 2010:
• Franklin Aaron Pate, 32, for possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on $13,000 bond.
• Angela B. Bryan, 38, for six counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $18,000 bond.
• Rose M. Burgans, 40, on order of arrest and held without bond.
• Albin W. Carrol, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Blake Lee McCart, 23, for public intoxication and complicity and held on $800 bond.
• Chase A. Smith, 18, for public intoxication and minor in possession and held on $600 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Five theft
• One minor in possession
• One in public under influence
• One enters/remains on premises
• Four suspicious circumstance
• One accident
• One criminal papers