For the record for Fri., May 21, 2010:
Published 12:00 am Friday, May 21, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., May 19, 2010:
• Johnny Ray Wilson, 50, for contempt (child support) and held without bond.
• Kenneth Franklin Jackson Jr., 32, on hold for another agency.
• Sederick Douglas Staley, 28, on hold for another agency.
• Harold B. Bradshaw, 51, for driving while under the influence, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $20,500 bond.
Andalusia Police Department
• Melanie Rizzo of Andalusia for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Sasha Robertson of Andalusia for menacing and held on a $500 bond.
• Two harassments.
• Four thefts.
• Two gas drive offs.
• One theft of services.
• Two criminal mischief reports.
• Two suspicious circumstances.