For the record for Sat., May 22, 2010
Published 12:00 am Saturday, May 22, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., May 20, 2010:
• James Jordan, 38, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest, second-degree assault and obstruction and was held on a $29,000 bond.
• Christopher Lawson, 25, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Blake McCart, 23, for bond revocation and held without bond.
• Christopher S. Lamont, 29, for failure to appear and held bond.
• John Kline, 39, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $40,000 bond.
In the Thurs., May 20, edition it was incorrectly reported Chase Phillips of Railroad Avenue, Andalusia, was arrested on harassment charges. It should have stated Chase Smith, 18, of Railroad Avenue, Andalusia, was arrested on harassment charges.
The Star-News is happy to set the record straight.